Monday, May 16, 2005

Dude, You Owe Us Money

I finally paid off my Dell bill last month. $0.00 owed. That's what the statement said. While that's a great load off my mind, I was a little puzzled that there was still a return envelope in there. I don't owe any more, why is there still an envelope? Do they want a tip? Do they think I'll just keep paying them for old time's sake?

Speaking of old times, remember last year I found that creepy hut of death in Bare Cove? They found two bodies in the park last week. They were found bludgeoned to death in an old military bunker. I'm going to go hide under my bed now.

5 comments:

NYPinTA said...

Creepy.

John said...

Yeah, I know. Why would they send me that envelope if I already paid? Oh, you mean the dead people. Yeah. That is creepy.

NYPinTA said...

No. You were right the first time.

Anonymous said...

:rollin:

fakies said...

Were either of the men wearing a red dress that would have matched the pumps?

Post a Comment