Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hi. I Can't Come To The Internet Right Now...

We got an insanely huge project from Gillette yesterday. Basically we have until June 17th to take the roughly 200 Powerpoint slides they supplied and create a 2' x 3' panel for each of them. Most of the work has to be done by the 10th, so the printer has time to produce the panels.

Anydangway, I'll be spending every waking hour from now until then working on that project, so there's a pretty good chance I won't be posting anything new until June 17th. If my head hasn't imploded by then.

9 comments:

fakies said...

If your head does implode, I'll expect to see panels of that by the 18th.

NYPinTA said...

Huh. Are you going to be taking his collection of David Hasslehoff CDs too?

Anonymous said...

In your dreams, Jose. The DVD's are MINE.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but besides his mother, I'm the only one who has had to clean the camode, after he's stumbled to the bathroom in the morning, not wearing his glasses. The boy's got no aim.

NYPinTA said...

Ew.
She wins.

Anonymous said...

Once. Shall I go into further detail of his DAILY grossness?

John said...

No. That's enough, thanks.

Glad you're both so concerned about my well-being, by the way.

fakies said...

You didn't die, did ya? You know, while I was sitting here playing Zuma, I almost started to feel bad about all that work you have to do. It's a shame, really.

John said...

It's about expanding into the Asian market; China, Russia, India and SEAM (South East Asian Market). I can barely contain my excitement just thinking about it.

Post a Comment