Monday, March 22, 2010

On This Day in Squeegee History

DATE: MARCH 22, 1998 (more or less...)
LOCATION: PIZZA HUT. QUINCY, MA

I was sitting in a booth with Nick and Jose. Jose noticed a clown sitting a few booths behind me. I don't mean the "oh boy that guy's such a clown! kind of clown, I mean the rainbow wigged, floppy shoed, balloon-animal-making kind of clown. Jose told me to look over my shoulder because he continues to think that I'm afraid of clowns, when in reality, I merely would just prefer to avoid them whenever possible.

Anyway, forget about the clown. When the waitress brought us our pizza, she asked me "How's your headache?" And I thought "Well that was cryptic. I don't even have a heada----ahhhhh!" To this day I don't understand what happened. I felt fine until she said anything, then all of a sudden I got a sharp pain in my temple. She was some kind of...voodoo waitress.

This has been On this day in Squeegee History. Brought to you by Pringles.

Pringles

Pringles. Taste the hyperbolic paraboloid.™


2 comments:

LL said...

Is this going to be a daily endeavor or just on special days?

Because... if you can remember the exact date something like that occurred...

Or you could just, you know, make things up. Shoot, how will we know the difference?

John said...

While this is something that actually happened, I...ahem...don't really know the exact date. I'm not even sure about the year. Jose always remembers the exact date for these things though. I think he keeps a diary with unicorns on it.

Post a Comment