Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Apologies in Advance

A pirate is sitting at the bar, and the bartender says "How'd you get that eyepatch?" The pirate says, "Arrr, livin' on a ship can get a bit cramped, so some of the lads decided we should take a portion of the cargo hold where we store our plunder and convert it ta livin' quarters. Not everyone was open to the idea."

"So they stabbed you in the eye?"

"What? No! So we had a vote, fair and democratic like, to see whether or not we should give up some loot space fer some livin' space. The results were split down the middle, seven men for it, and seven opposed, with one undecided."

"So the guys that were against it broke into your quarters while you slept and plucked out your eye to get you to change your vote!"

"No! Stop doing that! So...I approached the undecided lad and asked if there was anythin' I could do to persuade him ta vote for the extra livin' space."

"And?"

"And nothin', he agreed ta vote in favor of it, and that's why I wear this eyepatch."

"I don't get it."

"You know the old saying, boy. An eye for an 'Aye'."



On another note, I made more xtranormal movies.
First up is a series called "The Fantastic World of Sports:



Then there are the semi-autobiographical ones...



And the ones that don't really fit in any category (the last one is my favorite):



So, there you go.

10 comments:

LL said...

So are you apologizing for the joke or the unknown stuntman short?

John said...

Orville Redenbacher is the Fall Guy.

fakies said...

Most of us find it difficult to find words to explain the jumbled up psychosis raging inside our skulls. You made movies of yours. Well done, sir. Well done.

"Sweet Jesus! It's the killers!" I'm pretty sure that's going to be my new quote for the day.

John said...

I added a couple more. I guess if I planned it better, I'd only post one a day to keep a steady flow of new posts coming for you. I blew my wad.

Stellar said...

I blew my wad.

That's always been the problem with the Internets.

LL said...

I was just going to say that g_s... You actually added some to this post and didn't make a new one? What were you thinking!?

John said...

Clearly, I wasn't.

fakies said...

I love Fred.

LL said...

You love a balding man with a woman's voice? Hmmm... I'm starting to understand your single status now...

John said...

If I had spread these out, I could have had a new post a day for, well 8 days I guess. Nuts. Anyway, the 3rd episode of Fantastic World of Sports on YouTube now has subtitles. And thanks to Jose for translating to Spanish in the first place. Yay!

Post a Comment