Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rise From Your Grave And Sell My Tie-ins!

I saw a McDonald's commercial over the weekend involving a Monsters Vs. Aliens tie-in featuring Grimace! He didn't have a speaking part, but by God, he's alive!

In honor of this momentous occasion--and because I don't want to write about how we got to the IMAX at Jordan's Furniture at noon to get tickets for the 3 o'clock show, only to discover that every show was sold out until seven so spent all day in Framingham--here's another one of these things...



7 comments:

LL said...

Hmmm... this would make a good serious of movies too.

John said...

So you just stay here all day, hitting refresh, huh? That's ok. I do it too.

LL said...

Erm... no. Actually I just got back and hit my usual haunts. Turns out... Mrs. McDonald magically appeared before me. Seriesly.

John said...

Right. That's what I do too.

LL said...

Of course it is...

fakies said...

I always thought Mrs. McDonald would wear bigger shoes.

NYPinTA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment