Monday, October 27, 2008

It Puts the Dring in the Basket

Apparently more people read this thing than just you guys. I guess that means I have to update more. Lousy new people.

So here's one that's been in the queue for a while, because I couldn't really think of a good intro. All you need to know is Brianna's school had a fundraiser, so she brought home a catalog for us to bring to work and see if anyone sees anything they might want. There was actually some pretty cool looking things in there, not the crappy magazine subscriptions we were forced to shill. My mom bought a trivet. Here are the instructions that were printed on the back of the box.



INSTRUCTION

1. HEAT PRESERVATION WHILE HEATING

PUT THE MARBLE SIDE UP, HEAT AS FOLLOWS:

POWER OF THE MICROSTOVE

600-900W 3-5MIN

1000-1500W 2-4MIN

NOTE: DIFFERENT POWER AND DESIGN OF THE MICROSTOVE WILL LEAD TO DIFFERENT HEATING
TIME. IF THE WARM PLATE DO NOT HOT AFTER HEATING UPON THE ABOVE MINUTES, YOU CAN HEAT
A BIT MORE TO REACH THE TEMPERATURE YOU NEED.

PUT BOWL OR SOMETHING ELSE WHICH YOU WANT TO KEEP WARM ON THE HEATED PLATE.

CAUTION:

A. THE TEMPERATURE RANGE IS +130C TO -20C. OVER HEAT WILL LEAD TO MELTING OF THE PLASTIC HOLDER.

B. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH STONE ON BOTTOM OF THE PLATE WHEN HOT. ALWAYS HOLD BY HANDLES.

2. HEAT PRESERVATION WHILE COOLING

FREEZE IT FOR MORE THAN 4 HOURS THEN TAKE OUT, PUT THE DRING YOU WANT COOLING ON THE MARBLE.


Now I don't know how to wrap up. There's not really a whole lot to say, I guess.

Oh wait, I found virtually the same description online, except "dring" now says "drink" which is only marginally more coherent. It still says "If the warm plate do not hot enough..."

9 comments:

LL said...

That's where I usually put my dring...

I'm also glad they told me how to preserve the heat while cooling. If I couldn't do that, well... there would be no reason to have the damn thing.

fermicat said...

I love DRING!

John said...

Well yeah, who doesn't?

NYPinTA said...

Yay more updates!
Boo, cold dring.

Shatterfist said...

Me scooble now. Nogo. Wheee!

mr. schprock said...

Your seeings have funniness. I am laughter.

Jenn said...

OMG really, your gonna update more often? Cooolie beans.

A Lighted Flame said...

P.S. You've been officially nominated on http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/61389
So, everyone, vote!

They listed you under Random-Squeegee, though. So keep on blogging,you :) (More about Joe.)

John said...

Rats. I mean, thanks. I guess I can write about the thing on my desk.

Post a Comment