Friday, October 24, 2008

I Just Blew My Mind

For some reason, Saw V is coming out this week. I guess they're just going to do that every year. The only Saw I ever saw was Saw. Whoa. That's weird. That's a lot of saws. Also, saw spelled backwards is was. And saw and was are past-tense verbs, of see and is, respectively. Si is Spanish for yes, and si spelled backwards is is, the present tense of was, which is saw spelled backwards.

Dick York, Dick Sargent, Sargent York!

I think I need to lie down.

2 comments:

LL said...

Whoa...

You really should think more often.

John said...

No, I just think it's weird when things just go on in circles like that.

It's like how Peter Venkman was played by Bill Murray in Ghostbusters, and Lorenzo Music (the voice of Garfield) on the cartoon. Murray called up the producers of the cartoon and asked why his character sounded like Garfield. So they got rid of Music and got Dave Coulier (who had already swooped in and replaced Howie Mandel as Skeeter and Animal on Muppet Babies. He's like a cartoon vulture.)

Then, when they made those unsettling Garfield movies, Music had passed away, so they got Bill Murray, the guy who got the original voice of Garfield fired from the Ghostbusters cartoon because he didn't think they sounded anything alike.

For some reason, I know all of this, yet I've managed to lose my phone. Again. This completely sucks.

Post a Comment