Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Test

This sucks. where the hell is my website?

Edit: Okay, some of it's back. But where's the masthead? And Amazo? I guess it's a start...

EDIT: Gah! All the images are gone!

EDIT: Hold on, I think everything is back know. I had to switch from posting everything via FTP from my own server to publishing from Blogger using a custom domain name. I don't know what any of that means, but I think it's working again. Except now I've got that stupid Blooger toolbar think at the top of the page. How do I get rid of that?

6 comments:

LL said...

I was wondering if you'd committed random-squeegee-regicide. But then again... the last time I was here, there were two posts of the same thing, so I began to wonder about your sanity.

Good thing this post is here. Now I know you've not regained any of it, just like before...

LL said...

Waitaminute... have you checked Kimmy out lately? Perhaps she got tired of just stealing your posts and took over your whole blog!

John said...

This FTP problem is extremely frustrating. But you blogspot users wouldn't understand.

fermicat said...

Yesterday you were 404, but now I can see you again.

LL said...

We understand... we just also look at you and giggle...

I mean c'mon... it'd be different if you were updating every day or something...

John said...

Well maybe I will. You guys got to keep up yours too, it was unsettling when I was the only one updating for a while. And I've got to get back to the old message board days, it kept me a lone saner.

Post a Comment