Monday, August 04, 2008

A Real American Hero

I got an email this morning, purportedly from "Allah Stemple," with the following subject line: Fat Chinese Man Kills And Eats Brother Because He Was Hungry. So did lots of other people. I was then encouraged to watch the video. Given the recent horrific events in Canada, using this as a subject line for spam is probably in poor taste. Actually, under any circumstances this as a subject line is in poor taste. Still...what could possibly be the point of sending something like that? And what did that video link lead to? It almost certainly wasn't a fat Chinese guy eating his brother. Hmm, now that I think about it, it doesn't say "his brother," just "brother." Maybe he was eating someone from a religious order, or a black guy. I'd like to think that the video link contained a massive virus, that would have caused my computer to implode and emit a terrible sulfuric smell that lasts several days, but I was too crafty to fall for the old bait 'n switch. Haha, Allah Stemple, hoist your trickery on some other rube! But more than likely, it probably doesn't lead anywhere or do anything or have any point whatsoever. After hours of soul-searching, I ultimately decided against clicking on it.

Hey, wait a minute...Allah Stemple...Allah's Temple! It's like Topsy Kretts! I think I got spam from terrorists! And by not clicking on a fat Chinese guy video, I may have very well just saved America.

So, you know, you're welcome.

3 comments:

LL said...

*sniff* America needs more people like you...

Tony Gasbarro said...

I've been saved!

Oh, CRAP!

NYPinTA said...

Wow. You're so brave!! We need pictures of you standing on a mountain top with an America flag waving in the breeze. Maybe even an eagle soaring high overhead. And when you click on the picture, a choir would burst into God Bless America or We Need a Hero. Your choice.

Post a Comment