Saturday, February 02, 2008

Indian Burial Ground

I always like to check out statcounter to see what kind of weird crap people search for to end up on this blog. This morning, someone in Tamil Nadu, Chennai, India, found their way to the page about my creepy dead people on the lawn dream by doing a Google search for "composting human corpses." Well, that's...unsettling.

Sure, maybe someone was searching for a non-traditional, eco-friendly way of putting their loved ones to rest, or perhaps they were even planning for their own final arrangements. But just to be on the safe side, the Tamil Nadu authorities might want to check and see if they've got any missing persons cases open. Someone might have a body they're trying to get rid of.

2 comments:

LL said...

Waste not, want not I suppose...

rob said...

I found your blog about a year ago searching "joey bag of doughnuts," and I must say I can't stop thanking joey or his doughnut filled bags.

Post a Comment